I appreciate the work you have done on this site. I know how much work goes
in to this work as I have been researching for twenty years. I have spent a
lot of time sending emails to many people on Ancestry who have copied other
people's trees and ended up with incorrect information. A lot of people do
not realize the information you put here are the very documents you need to
prove your ancestry.
I have found no one out there putting as much independent records out there
as you.

I have found your records of my Johnston Weldon and Sarah Johnston marriage
in your St. Bestius Church records. I am still looking for the records of
Patrick Weldon married to Martha Gorman about 1820.

Thank you Heather