Hi Philip,

>From what I remember it is only Urney parish (which lies in both Tyrone and
>Donegal) that is available from the nationalarchives.ie site.  The old
>Broderbund data CD of the Tithe Applotment Books on the other hand covers only
>the present Six Counties of Northern Ireland.  I will do a look-up from my CD
>if you or anyone else want me to but as I have suffered from depression for
>many years it may take me some days to reply.

Rob Doragh

Liverpool UK

________________________________
Sent: 07 August 2017 08:56
Subject:  Tithe Applotment Books Co Tyrone

Does anyone know  why Co. Tyrone has not been added to the Tithe Applotment
Books on-line search facility at the  National Archives Northern Ireland
website?

When you click on “Browse the Tithe Applotment Books”, Co. Tyrone does not
appear in the list of Counties.

Similarly, when I do a search in the Books for say Parish Lissan, Co. Tyrone,
it comes up “No Results”.

Thanks,

Philip Strong