Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

From: PD & LE Strong<mailto:plstr...@pnc.com.au>
Sent: Monday, 7 August 2017 5:57 PM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Philip Strong<mailto:plstr...@pnc.com.au>

Does anyone know  why Co. Tyrone has not been added to the Tithe Applotment
Books on-line search facility at the  National Archives Northern Ireland
website?

When you click on “Browse the Tithe Applotment Books”, Co. Tyrone does not
appear in the list of Counties.

Similarly, when I do a search in the Books for say Parish Lissan, Co. Tyrone,
it comes up “No Results”.

Thanks,

Philip Strong
**Philip Strong**Email:plstr...@pnc.com.au<http://pnc.com.au>**Blue Mountains,
Australia**
Interest: LANE/ LAIN(E)s  of Co. Tyrone and Belfast IRL, early 1800's
 then Newcastle upon Tyne England and Auckland New Zealand after 1875
             http://www.strong-family.org/lane/