Hi Peter,

I just checked again and yes, some of these are indeed digitised......
BUT... you have to visit your local FHC to view them.  Which is fine -
better than paying £7.50 and waiting several weeks for the film to arrive.

However, at the moment, I would say less than 10% of their Abercorn Papers
ARE digitised so at the end of August we will be without either online or
microfilm access to these.

And my experience of "works in progress", such as the online BMDs at
IrishGenealogy, and PRONI's wills, is that it is a long and torturous
process... taking many years!!

https://www.facebook.com/westulstergenealogy/

http://familytrees.genopro.com/boydgray26/Boyd/