Hello Bob

You need to go looking at the Civil Records -- suggest you go browsing and
researching at https://www.irishgenealogy.ie/en/

and especially the Civil Records at
https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/civil-search.jsp

Elizabeth Reid’s birth register entry is accessible online

Elizabeth Reid, born 20th June 1886

Daughter of Alexander Reid and Ann Reid formerly Steenson

Actual image is online at

https://civilrecords.irishgenealogy.ie/churchrecords/images/birth_returns/births_1886/02596/1958844.pdf

(Have a look and you will find your townland ….!)

No fewer than 5 Thomas Reids born in the Dungannon area, between 1869 and 1885
(however the 1885 fellow appears to be a different family)

In my experience, you would have a good chance of finding more BMDs for Reid in
the Dungannon area.

Sincerely

Dave Mitchell

Cape Town