Good morning, guys.

This list proves yet again that co. Tyrone families are a veritable global
diaspora, round the globe and round the clock ....!

Boyd, your sleuthing is simply great. Wow! Lots of tips for all of us,
especially in combining what’s available from various sources and repositories.
 Jim, thanks for your encouragement (and for running our list).

Ray, you asked how to find the actual IMAGE.  In many instances on
https://www.irishgenealogy.ie   (but not all), when you find a record listing
you will see a link to "image" at the bottom of the white block (it’s in the
middle of the page, for Births, just below the line for “Mother's Birth Surname”

This is what takes you to the actual .pdf.    Only some entries include images,
so you've got to be lucky.  Sometimes you’ve got to look through 2 or more
pages to find the entry.

Then (if you’re adventurous and “on the prowl”) you can do more, and “sleuth
the system” ….    Once you're at the actual image, you can browse surrounding
pages in the original register (e.g. for the same Registry Office) by craftily
changing the .pdf image page number +1 or -1, in your browser page heading.  I
have learnt of other folks from the same or other townlands nearby just by
sniffing around in this way.  It's perhaps the closest one can get -
electronically - to feeling and savouring the original pages in a leather-bound
volume!

All the best for 2018.

Dave

  _____