Hi Al

 Perhaps contact the church associated with the cemetery.   For Church of
Ireland, Diocese of Derry and Raphoe (which includes Urney) there’s an email
contact:  ga...@derryandraphoe.org.

Hopefully, they’ll be able to point you in the right direction even if it’s not
Church of Ireland.

Best wishes on your mission, such a lovely thing to do.

Cora-Ann
Perth, WA

Sent from my iPad