-------- Original Message --------
From: Della Palmer
To: 'Teresa' ,'EVELYN CARDWELL' ,
CC:

Teresa,
I have been to this cemetery and found no likely Presbyterian graves. I even
asked at the church across the road and was greeted with surprise that I would
be looking there for such things.
I did find a Protestant church further down the road with cemetery but did not
find any help there either. Church locked and no reply to phone call.
I too am researching Shaws that lived Donaghmore. John Shaw b 1732
Married Sarah McIver 1751. I have photo of board in front of church I believe
in my 1000s of yet unsorted photos, if you are interested.
Della