Della

From: pjl26...@gmail.com <pjl26...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, 17 April 2018 11:55 PM
To: Della Palmer <berrymanpal...@gmail.com>

I found the fact that graveyards were interdenominational surprising given
Ireland`s history.  Since I have not heard of many earthquakes in Ireland, I
guess the dead have found much in common and little to upset their rest. It is
unfortunate that the living cannot emulate the dead and have a need to place
emphasis on their differences.

Regards;

Patrick J. Logan (actually Lagan, was changed to Logan when father emigrated to
the U.S.A.  in 1925)

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows 10