Hi my name is Alex Carlisle I live in England and I'd be really grateful if
someone would be able to help me please, i'm trying to trace my family
ancestors in Co Tyrone, in particular my Grt Grt Gran Matilda Jane Dunbar Nee
Smyth, born 1859 Glencoppogagh townland upper Badney Parish, I do not know when
she died or where she is buried.  Matilda married David Dunbar in Donemana
Presbyterian Church in 1867, David died in Letterbrat in Upper Badney in 1907.
Also her father, James Smyth, her mother Matilda nee McCrossan this is all I
found on the 1851 census.  i'd be most grateful for any help if finding where
/when they died or where they are buried.

kind regards & many thanks

Alex