Hello!  I'm searching for a Patrick Quinn from County Tyrone.  Married to Mary
McHugh. He was born maybe around 1816 give or take. His son Edward is our great
great grandfather.  Edward was born in 1836 in County Tyrone and moved to US in
1854.  i believe he was one of 6 children. any information on a location would
be wonderful.  Visiting Ireland in September and would love to know where they
were from.   Would love to meet any other Quinn's also!!!  thank you so
much.Laurie QUINN