Transcription looks like her parents are living at Clogher.

From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On Behalf
Of Rachel Heaton
Sent: Sunday, 10 June 2018 11:44 AM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com

Hello,

This is my first post to the list.  Please excuse me if I am not using the
group correctly!

So I found a marriage that I believe to be my GGGGrandparents!  on the
'Selected Marriages for the Aghaloo Parish Church (Church of Ireland) Caledon,
Co Tyrone (1802-44) (Very grateful to the transcribers!)

The entry:

May 6 1832 John Haddon of Knockadrean, Weaver to Lucinda Drumond Aughnacloy, by
Banns and Consent

If these are my ancestors.  Their presumed daughter Mary Haddon immigrated to
Australia in 1855 aboard the 'Golden Era'.

I have attached an image from a ship manifest regarding Mary Haddon's arrival
in Australia, and her marriage - which lists her parents as John and Lucy.  The
second image says 'Lucy Drummond'.

You will note that it says "Ochnaclan" - as place of birth of Mary.  I am
thinking this was transcribed phonetically.

So I guess my questions are:

Is anyone else have an interest in Haddon/Drummond families from County Tyrone
or have any interest

'Knockadrean' - I am not finding - could it be the name of lands?

The weaver also interests me - anyone else have details about weavers in Tyrone?

Thanks in advance!

Rachel

---