Wow!!!!  Thank you so much Boyd!  That is one amazing breakthrough a
'brick-wall' in the family tree - I am just SO grateful!

I will take my time going through this - so much now to work with.  And
yes, after posting this, i was reading about weavers, who would 'weave'
during the 'on seasons'.

Also thank you to Margaret, S. Harper and Liam for your replies.

Rachel