________________________________
From: CoTyroneList <cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com> on behalf of
James McKane via CoTyroneList <cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 21, 2018 7:33:09 PM
To: gordon.wilkin...@ozemail.com.au; County Tyrone
Cc: James McKane; Gordon Wilkinson
the Tithe Applotment Book for Donaghmore Parish, Co. Donegal

NO, absolutely incorrect!  Somehow something is misunderstood. Yes, the site
accepts tables and spreadsheets.

Sorry for any misunderstanding
Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario

On Sat, Jul 21, 2018 at 1:16 AM Gordon Wilkinson via CoTyroneList
<cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>>
wrote:

Len,

(greetings from Adelaide)

You say that the site doesn't accept Table format - but your first email DID
have the table format and made for easy cross-comparison of names. I use
Thunderbird email client.

Thanks for your efforts

Gordon Wilkinson (Wilkinsons from Tyrone)