Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: Len Swindley
Sent: 21 July 2018 15:09
To: Marion; CoTyroneIreland.com Mailing List
Indextothe Tithe Applotment Book for Donaghmore Parish, Co. Donegal

Hello Marion,

Thanks for your enquiry. Have referred to Ask About Ireland (Griffiths Places)
http://www.askaboutireland.ie/griffith-valuation/ and can confirm that
Mullanboy is indeed located in both Urney and Donaghmore parishes in Co.
Donegal. There were thirteen households recorded Griffiths Valuation 1858 in
the Urney townland (no Wauchobs) and twelve households in Donaghmore (again no
Wauchobs).  You may also wish to refer to the maps on this website.

The National Archives of Ireland website is most confusing: Donaghmore parish
has been assigned to Co. Cork and contains a jumble of data, hence my attempts
to index the large parish in Co. Donegal. I have written to the NAI on three
occasions alerting them to a problem and am still awaiting rectification.

Hoping this assists you and regards,
Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

Sent from Mail for Windows 10