I too find this article interesting.   Some Linn family would no doubt love
to have the brothers’ names it provides.

On 2018-08-01 1:57 AM, Len Swindley via CoTyroneList wrote:
Hello Listers,

Am hoping a subscriber (or three) will find this extract from the Weekly
Vindicator (Belfast) November 27, 1847 of a little interest. This short item
also includes the names of the siblings of MICHAEL LINN (treasure!)

MURDER. – We are sorry to have to announce that the north has been disgraced
by another murder, which occurred on Tuesday last, at Cavanakeeran, in the
barony of Dungannon, and parish of Pomeroy. On that day, JOHN HAZLETON, a
bailiff, proceeded to execute a quarter sessions decree against a family of
the of LINN, when he was stabbed by MICHAEL LINN, with a bayonet, in the
side, which caused his death in a few hours. A coroner’s inquest has been
held upon the body, and a verdict of wilful murder returned against MICHAEL
LINN. Five brothers were concerned in the murder. FELIX and JOHN have been
taken into custody, but the murderer, with PATRICK and PETER, have escaped.
Mr. COULSON, R.M., of Omagh, has offered a reward of £30 for the
apprehension of the parties

Regards and much luck with your research,

Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia

Sent from Mail <https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=550986>  for Windows
10