Hi all
I have tried several times to find sailing records for the year 1828
from Belfast to Canada. This is the year I believe my family and their
neighbours left Tyrone and immigrated. However I am told there is no
passenger records in the early years of the 1800's. I was wondering if
there was  a list some where of just ships names that sailed even if
there was not passenger lists. I am confident that they sailed after
iceberg season and arrived in the Montreal area around the end of August
or beginning of September of 1838. If I had a list of ships sailing out
of Belfast I might be able to deduce which ship they sailed on? If
anyone has experience or an idea where ships names or records that might
have sailed from Belfast it would be of great interest to me?
Cheers
Ron McCoy