My family came from Brackagh (Errigal  Keerogue)
through Londonderry on the Sesosthis in 1847 .  I was able to find their
passenger list from the JJ Cooke Shipping records . There are many ships
listed.
Perhaps it’s worth a search here ...

https://www.olivetreegenealogy.com/ships/qu_seth1847.shtml

Kind Regards

On Fri, Aug 17, 2018 at 9:30 AM Ron McCoy via CoTyroneList <
cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com> wrote:

> Hi all
> I have tried several times to find sailing records for the year 1828
> from Belfast to Canada. This is the year I believe my family and their
> neighbours left Tyrone and immigrated. However I am told there is no
> passenger records in the early years of the 1800's. I was wondering if
> there was  a list some where of just ships names that sailed even if
> there was not passenger lists. I am confident that they sailed after
> iceberg season and arrived in the Montreal area around the end of August
> or beginning of September of 1838. If I had a list of ships sailing out
> of Belfast I might be able to deduce which ship they sailed on? If
> anyone has experience or an idea where ships names or records that might
> have sailed from Belfast it would be of great interest to me?
> Cheers
> Ron McCoy

*Libby Vervaeke*
e.verva...@gmail.com