That is really interesting, thank you. James Reilly married Isobel Birse in
Aberdeen in 1833 and they had my descendant also James Reilly born 1833 or
34 ! There were lots of James Reillys around! I believe he died before 1852
and was discharged from the army in 1847. From his army records i have the
date of 1806 and the town of Aughnacloy but as yet have not found any birth
details.
Best Regards
Julia (Vaughan is my married name)