Does anyone know if the graveyards around Plumbridge have been transcribed?  I
am looking for John Smyth and Lavinia Blair Smyth who lived in Glencoppagh in
the mid 1800's.  He was a blacksmyth.  I don't know where they were buried or
even if finding their gravestones would be helpful.  John was born around 1813,
married in 1838 in Glenelly Presbyterian, died in 1888.  I have always hoped
that there would be a family plot and I might be able to track down his fathers
name that way, but I know its a stretch!  Any other ideas on how to piece
together his parents names or shall I consider this a dead end and move on?

Maggie in Seattle