There are some transcriptions on this web site:
https://www.kabristan.org.uk/kabristan-indexes/ireland-indexes

Dennis

From: CoTyroneList [mailto:cotyronelist-boun...@cotyroneireland.com] On
Behalf Of Margaret Brown via CoTyroneList
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 12:39 AM
To: cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com
Cc: Margaret Brown

Does anyone know if the graveyards around Plumbridge have been transcribed?
I am looking for John Smyth and Lavinia Blair Smyth who lived in Glencoppagh
in the mid 1800's.  He was a blacksmyth.  I don't know where they were
buried or even if finding their gravestones would be helpful.  John was born
around 1813, married in 1838 in Glenelly Presbyterian, died in 1888.  I have
always hoped that there would be a family plot and I might be able to track
down his fathers name that way, but I know its a stretch!  Any other ideas
on how to piece together his parents names or shall I consider this a dead
end and move on?

Maggie in Seattle