I have Armstrong ancestors who lived in Gortin and Beltrim, Tyrone County
and some are buried in St. Patricks Church of Ireland (Lower Bodaney).

I'm planning a trip to Ireland, which I'm very excited about and plan on
visiting Gortin (visit St. Patricks Church of Ireland, walk along Main
Street, Gortin Glen Park, locate the property of my grandmother Fanny
Armstrong (1874-1868) her parents and her grandparent's property. She
emigrated to Canada in the late 1800s.

My cousin visited Gortin in the 70s and found a distant cousin living in
Gortin (Pentland) and said there were ruins of the property in Beltrim.
I've identified the property on Griffiths Valuations which is close to
Gortin Glen Lakes

Fanny's parents:   Samuel Armstrong  1839-1891; and Mary Robinson 1847-?

Fanny's grandparents: Thomas Armstrong 1787-1877 and Elizabeth McNickle
1797-1867 (buried in St. Patrick's)

Fanny's great grandfather Lancelot Armstrong 1754-1829.

Looking for additional information also someone who might be related to the
Armstrong clan.

Maureen

Caledon, Ontario, Canada