https://www.armstrongclan.info <https://www.armstrongclan.info/>

Please see the above link to the excellent Armstrong Clan Association website.
The Armstrong Clan was ‘revived,’ in July 1969, inspired by Neil Armstrong’s,
‘one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.’ The Clan gathers every
second year in the heart of Border Reiver county, in the Langholm, Canonbie,
Lockerbie region in Scotland. There are fabulous Armstrong centric tours of the
historically rich local area and dinners held over the weekend.

The 20th July 2019, will be the Golden Jubilee, '50 Year Anniversary,' of the
‘Armstrong clan coming together again.

The Armstrong Clan Association has a huge data base of Armstrongs all over the
world, (with many from Co.Tyrone & Fermanagh), and is accessible for a very
small membership contribution, (easily payable via PayPal). There are many DNA
studies of the various, Irish and international Armstrong descendants also
available.

The Armstrong stronghold of Gilnocke Tower has been beautifully restored in
anticipation of the Jubilee celebrations this year.

Kind regards
Janet Fairless (nee Wilson)