Christine,

I am assuming both sets married in England.  Do you have their marriage
certs?  We need to know the names of the fathers.  Even then, it will be
very difficult without something more to go on than Tyrone because there
are no Civil Births before 1864.  But at least a name of the father, and
better still, a place, would enable us to look in the Griffiths Valuation
land survey of the 1850s.

Omagh as a place of birth is probably spurious, something that comes from a
very old LDS database because very few people were actually born "IN" Omagh
as opposed to the Omagh area.  And it is not a registration district
because, as i said, it is pre civil registration.

So, more clues needed, I think.

Regards,

Boyd

https://www.westulstergenealogy.com/