Ron - thanks for your kind comments and offer to transcribe. Before you
tackle transcribing, it would be better if you check with me so we're sure
your format will transfer to the website without a problem.

BTW, that website like I put on the page may be helpful as well.

Good Luck
Jim

Jim McKane
South Bruce Peninsula, Ontario