The following may relate to the generation before your grandfather.

On 19 September 1853, David Kincaid, a full age 24 year old bachelor
labourer of Holyhill, son of James Kincaid, labourer, was married to Ann
Sharkey, an 18 year old spinster of [Derrygle] in Camus j. Mourne, daughter
of Hugh Sharkey, farmer at the Parish Church, Leckpatrick Parish, County
Tyrone according to the Rites and Ceremonies of the United Church of
England and Ireland by licence by me Jas Atkinson, Clerk.  The witnesses
were [Bryen Cave] and [Berry McElhare] [Ireland.  Civil Registrations of
Marriages.  Strabane, 1853, vol. 10, p. 241, no. 42; LDS film no. 101351].
Holyhill townland is bounded on the west by Ballee, on the east by
Keenaghan and on the south by the townlands of Dergalt and Evish in Camus
Parish.

David Kincaid and Ann Sharkey migrated to Geelong, Australia where they
died and are buried (
https://www.findagrave.com/memorial/158259190/David-Kincaid).

Peter