Ann,

The parish where the marriage took place is more commonly called Tullyniskan.

I searched the statutory marriage records for a first marriage for
Martha Farr 1845 – 1855 but did not find one. That suggests she
married before April 1845, which is when those records begin, or that
she had married outside Ireland. The townland where Martha was living
in 1855 was probably Drumreagh. There are two - Drumreagh Etra and
Drumreagh Otra. I searched both in Griffiths Valuation in 1860 for any
Rogers or Farr families but did not find any.

Likewise I searched Griffiths for a Steele family but there was none in 1860.

Tradition was to marry in the bride’s church. Of course if she was
previously married, or not native to the area, she may have moved
churches, but if Tullyniskan was her family church then their records
start in 1794. And in fact there are earlier records for that parish
in Drumglass. PRONI has a copy of those records. A personal visit is
required to view them there.

I see a Private Robert Farr on the Tullyniskan WW1 Role of Honour. I
have no way of knowing whether he might be a relation.

https://cotyroneireland.com/churchrecord/tullyniskan.html

There are 3 trees on Ancestry which have this family. Two have John
Steele born in Hamilton, Lanarkshire. The other has him born in Fife.
All agree he was born 26.9.1830. Clearly there isn’t a consensus on
where he was born but if it was Scotland then there may not be many
records to find in Ireland. Two of the trees have no parents. The
third has John’s father as Alexander which does not agree with the
1855 marriage certificate. So, as with so many trees on Ancestry, not
all the data may be totally reliable.

There appear to be children born in Lanarkshire 1856 to 1864 but
presumably you know that already. According to at least 1 tree Martha
Farr was born c 1822. It makes no mention of her first marriage and
does not list her parents.  Another tree gives her parents as Thomas
1777-1862 and Margaret (maiden name unknown) 1783 – 1864. That tree
indicates Thomas Farr was a soldier (enlisted 1801 and discharged 1822
in Caledon, Tyrone, no regiment given). His children were born
variously in Dublin, Stewartstown Tyrone, Magherafelt Co Derry,
Scotland and then several more in Tyrone. So he moved about a bit
making him harder to trace.  The tree states he died 18.12.1862 in
Desertcreat, Tyrone. That tree also has 2 Thomases, father & son, both
dying on 18.12.1862.  I suspect that may not be quite correct.

Statutory death registration started in Ireland in 1864 so if Margaret
Farr died in 1864 there should be a death certificate of her. There is
a death that fits. Margaret Farr died 22.11.1864 aged 83, registered
in Cookstown. You can view the original certificate on-line on the
GRONI website, using the “search registrations” option:

https://geni.nidirect.gov.uk

You will need to open an account and buy some credits. It costs £2.50
(sterling) to a view a certificate.

Hope this helps a bit.

Elwyn