When comparing the size of the tithes with  the plots in Griffiths (as Len
has suggested) it's important to remember that tithes were normally
measured in Irish acres, whereas Griffiths is in statute acres.So you
cannot directly compare the two correctly without adjusting for the
difference. To convert Irish acres to statute, multiply by 1.62.

In the 1700s and earlier, many leases in Ulster used Cunningham acres (a
measure used widely in Scotland and Northern England, as well as in Ulster)
but we can save that for another day.

By the way there are 40 perches in a rood, 4 roods in an acre.

Elwyn