The following is a copy paste....  a query for McQuade under the subject of
McQuade  please respond to JoAnne

I requested many months ago for help in finding my ancestors who came from
Tyrone Co., Ireland.  I have never received one response.  Please help – am I
supposed to go in another direction??  George H. McQuade is my great
grandfather.  Here is all I know:

“George H. McQuade, Sr., aged 77 years, died at his home in Beaver Prairie,
Clinton Co., Illinois.  Deceased was born in County Tyrone, Ireland, in 1829
and in 1846 (age 17) he emigrated to this country, making St. Louis his new
home.  Here he married Mrs. Catherine Ramsey Montague. In 1873, he removed to
Beaver Prairie, this county, where he engaged in farming.

George H. McQuade Sr. (11/18/1829-05/05/1906) was born in Tyrone County,
Monaghan, Ireland.  His parents were:  Dominick (1800-   ) and Susan McQuade
(1810 ------). He came to America in 1846 and resided in St. Louis.  On
12/6/1855, he married (Mrs.) Catherine Ramsey Tague (1/26/1826-4/11/1900), born
in Monagham, Ireland, the daughter of George & Margaret Ramsey.

I WOULD GREATLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP I CAN GET.  THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

JoAnn (McQuade) Varel

var...@frontiernet.net<mailto:var...@frontiernet.net>