Len

From: Dave Mitchell via CoTyroneList<mailto:cotyronelist@cotyroneireland.com>
Sent: Wednesday, 15 January 2020 10:13 PM
To: CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com<mailto:CoTyroneList@cotyroneireland.com>
Cc: Dave Mitchell<mailto:d...@mweb.co.za>

Dear All

Anyone researching FULTON at WINDY HILL, Donagheady, co. Tyrone (near
Donemana)?

Quite by chance, I have come across newspaper entries for EDWARD FULTON,
bachelor, of WINDY HILL (or possibly ALBERT JOSEPH FULTON), who died in 1957
leaving a will that was challenged as a “death bed will” and disputed by no
fewer than 14 cousins who also sought a slice of his £12,000 estate ….!

All I have is a listing of some 12 newspaper mentions (1956 – 1960),
unedited OCR search hits and showing fragments only.

If anyone would like these notes, please contact me directly on
<mailto:d...@mweb.co.za> d...@mweb.co.za

Warm regards

Dave Mitchell