Edward & Albert look to be separate people. Probate abstracts from the
PRONI wills site:

Fulton Edward Henry of Windyhill Donemana county Tyrone retired farmer died
27 March 1954 at the Waterside Hospital Londonderry Probate Londonderry 2
July to Albert Joseph Fulton farmer and John Wray Fulton merchant. Effects
£7997 1s. 6d.

Fulton, Albert Joseph of Windyhill Donemana county Tyrone farmer died 3
September 1957 at Waterside Hospital Londonderry Probate Londonderry 21
February to John Wray Fulton retired merchant. Effects £10251 5s. 7d.