Martha,

If your forebear was a weaver, he was probably a small farmer who attempted to
earn a living during the cold winter months when there were no crops to tend;
it could be a rather precarious occupation as the rewards were not great. The
loom was generally situated in the kitchen or in a loft. I referred to the 1796
Flaxgrowers List and there was only one Crozier recorded in Kilskeery parish –
JAMES CROSIER.

I located this old post from 2003 ........................ This is your family?
I hope so.

[CoTyrone] County Tyrone - Parish Kilskeery - Townlands of Carran,
Magheralough, Drumash
Terry Crozier
3/11/2003, 3:59:45 AM
Greetings. I am seeking anyone that may be familiar with the Crozier’s that
lived in this area of County Tyrone, just east of Trillick in the late 1700’ s.
In the 1851 Census of Canada West, my ggg grandfather and family had settled
near Mount Forest in the Township of Normanby, County of Grey, Ontario, located
west of Toronto. They are recorded as follows: Ralph Crozier, Margaret Crozier
children were William, John, Robert, Martha and George. Family lore indicated
that my gg grandfather William was born in County Tyrone. I was fortunate
enough to locate an entry in the Canada Company Remittance Books Index of an
entry dated 1844. The message was from a William Crozier of Streetsville to his
father Ralph Crozier – Townland of Springhill, P.O. Trillick. A search of the
Kilskeery Parish records located the family, baptismal dates in brackets: Ralph
Crozier and Margaret Crozier (Pursley), children: Sally (June 14, 1822), Martha
(September 8, 1825), John (May 25, 1828), Robert (January 23, 1831), George
(September 3, 1838). Missing from the list in the Kilskeery Parish record in my
gg grandfather William, and I had no prior knowledge of Sally Crozier. It would
be considered that Ralph Crozier was baptized on April 1, 1793 to parents
William and Rose Crozier, Townland Magheralough. Anyone that can had any
additional information would be greatly appreciated. Regards Terry Crozier

Regards,
Len Swindley, Melbourne, Australia