Chuck,
Were you on the old time?  I arrived by car at just 1:pm daylight savings
time and there were already three coupes there and we eventually had about
twenty people at the table and (I think) 6 coupes on the line.  This was
at
the south end of the field at the chinese restuarant.  Sorry you missed
it.

Dan N2735H

----------
> From: Charles Rosenfeld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Subject: Re: Shine suggestions?
> Date: Sunday, October 25, 1998 3:18 PM
>
> What happened to the Ercoupe fly-in at Albany?  I showed up with two new
> potential members.... a 'Coupe did a touch and go about 2:00 pm and that
> was the only sign of one we saw! Let's do better next time!
>
> Chuck Rosenfeld
> N3773H
>

> Daniel Cathey wrote:
> >
> > Candy,
> > Talked to quite a few of the people with real shiny planes at various
> > antiquer fly-ins before I started polishing and the census was for
good
old