My partner and I are both CFIs here in Columbus, Ohio.  Depending on what
insurance coverage and requirements you have in place, and whether you
could get yourself and the airplane down here, one of us may consider
doing it for you.  Let me know if you can't find anyone closer to you.
Jerry Eichenberger
Columbus, Ohio
N2906H

>>> "Aaron Hutchinson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 10/19/98 01:29PM >>>
Hello coupers,
    I have been the owner of N2764H, a '46 415C, for a little over a year
now. Because of problems with my medical I have very little time flying
her though. Now I have a fresh medical certificate and would like to get
some dual time to satisfy my insurance. I'm based in Marshall, MI (RMY)
and would like to find a CFI close by with Ercoupe time. If any body knows
of one I would really appreciate a refferal.

Thanks

Aaron

  • Ercoupe CFI Aaron Hutchinson
    • Re: Ercoupe CFI Jerry Eichenberger