Hello Coupers
        I doubt that anyone has got more enjoyment from the Ercoupe On
Floats
Discussions than I have. I got my license on floats in upstate N.Y. and
kept my seaplane at the lake I lived at, tied up in front of the house.
        I still have an overpowering longing for float flying but since
Utah is
the second driest State in the USA, I wouldn't have much use for a
floatplane here.
        Just looking at the SEACOUPE pictures has my adrenaline pumping.
To be
able to fly an Ercoupe and fly floats at the same time is a  wonderful
fantasy.
        I forget which one of you brought this subject up, but THANK YOU!
and
THANKS to each of you that have added to my fun.

Jack G.(U42)Utah
N103JF, SN:745