Bob,
I would suggest you go to Univair, since they hold the type certificate any push rods from Skyport would either have to be used (not a problem if in good condition) or purchased from Univair and resold through Skyport. BTW sounds like you have original parts, lets face it the Coupe is pretty low tech stuff.

At 02:14 PM 10/8/98 -0400, you wrote:
>Hello Group, my name is Bob and I'm rebuilding a 1946 415CD. I'm
>changing it to an E model. Everything has been taken out, cleaned,
>primed and is waiting to go back together. When I blasted the rudder
>push rods in the tail end I found they were full of corrosion, too much
>to be serviceable in fact, so now I'm in the market for 2 push rods. If
>anyone has them and will part with them for the right price, or if you
>know anyone who would sell them I would be very grateful. I know I could
>call Skyport but I thought I would try here first. One other point. When
>I was cleaning them, they felt very heavy. I cut one in half and it
>seems they are made of .065in. 5/8 mild steel tube. Was that the norm
>for these pieces or am I the owner of homebuilt parts? Thanks... Bob
>Taylor

Dave
41 Charlie
Dave's Ercoupe Page