On Mon, Aug 28, 2006 at 05:55:36PM +0200, Josselin Dulac (I.U.FM.) wrote:
> Yes, thank you for the information, I was actually just compiling
> courier from scratch because I want to be sure that my problem is not
> solved in newer version.
> I'm using a RPM from Mandrake 10.2 (2005) with courier-imap 3.0.8.

OK, I guess they modified it then. You should find you can build the
courier-imap RPMs directly from the tarballs on the download page (i.e. they
include all the necessary spec file bits). Note that for 4.x, you'll also
need to build courier-authlib as this is now a separate package.

Regards,

Brian.