On Tue, 02 Oct 2007 15:58:31 +0100
Phill <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Has anyone got a recommendation for the best file-system to use for
> Courier? I've heard qmail and postfix can sometimes have problems with
> ReiserFS, but ReiserFS is great for handline small files (such as
> email). I've heard good things about both JFS and XFS, but haven't had
> any experience with them personally.

I think you'll find that the problems with ReiserFS were all with the early
implementations. Use a recent kernel and you'll be OK.  Having said that I'd
use ext3 or XFS. I've nothing against JFS but it doesn't seem to have been
thrashed the way the others have.

--
Due to excessive spam as a result of archiving of this list I only accept mail
through the list server.