On 2013-07-12 7:15 PM, Sam Varshavchik <mr...@courier-mta.com> wrote:
Cyrus does extensive indexing, as I understand. Maybe that's changed, but as I recall you can't run Cyrus on parallel nodes, all chewing the same IMAP mailboxes.

Correct, and I should have been more clear - this is precisely the problem the dovecot director was designed to solve. If only one server is ever accessing the indexes, there is no reason for the director.

--

Best regards,

*/Charles /*