Hi there,

Our web team currently use a (slightly) modified version of FormMail.cgi
from Matt's Script Archive for some simple 'contact us' forms. However, it
has come to my attention that this script is sometimes producing messages
that are rejected by Courier.

The problem looks quite straight forward; the script is sometimes
producing an email that contains 8bit content, without including it in the
required MIME wrappers.

My question is whether there is any particular characters that may cause
such a message, and also whether anyone knows of a similar type script
that is capable of producing the required MIME content.

I know this is technically a problem with the FormMail program, but I
think I'll get better advice from the folks here about the 'right way of
doing things' than at Matt's site.

Thanks,

Bryan.

| Bryan Ross                           <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> |
|        When I read about the evils of drinking,          |
|                  I gave up reading.                      |