Thus spake Lindsay Haisley on Thu, Apr 11, 2002 at 10:27:04PM CDT > Is there a diagram anywhere that shows the priorities of various delivery > decision making routines? > > In particular, if I put an instruction using webadmin into > /etc/courier/aliases/webadmin which says > > @foobar.com: [EMAIL PROTECTED] > > and heaven.org is listed in hosteddomains, will this instruction in the
Sorry. I got hurt this evening and my brain is on half-speed. This line should read and foobar.com is listed in hosteddomains, ....... > aliases dir trump the virtual account lookup, or will I need to put a > .courier rule in the account space for [EMAIL PROTECTED] instead? > > -- > Lindsay Haisley | "Everything works | PGP public key > FMP Computer Services | if you let it" | available at > 512-259-1190 | (The Roadie) | <http://www.fmp.com/pubkeys> > http://www.fmp.com | | > > _______________________________________________ > courier-users mailing list > [EMAIL PROTECTED] > Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users -- Lindsay Haisley | "Everything works | PGP public key FMP Computer Services | if you let it" | available at 512-259-1190 | (The Roadie) | <http://www.fmp.com/pubkeys> http://www.fmp.com | | _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
