[EMAIL PROTECTED] a �crit : > Hi everyone,
Hi, > Basically on initial login, everything works fine. However, any > subsequent command, like to refresh, get a new message, or anything else > simply fails. > I have exactly the same problem. I can't tell you how to get more visibility about this, however, i'm not on a cluster so i don't think there is a relation. I have the same log : May 7 10:14:01 my_computer imapd-ssl: Connection, ip=[::ffff:aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd] May 7 10:14:02 my_computer imapd-ssl: LOGIN, user=toto, ip=[::ffff:aaa.bbb.ccc.ddd] I also think that this connection is persistent and is used for several requests. Actually, in netscape, if i move in a local mail folder, and then come back in my imap inbox, then i receive my fresh mails... Any idea ? -- =============================================================================== Olivier Thibault | Laboratoire de Math�matiques - Universit� de Poitiers T�l : 05.49.49.68.99 | SP2MI - T�l�port 2 - Boulevard Marie et Pierre Curie Fax : 05.49.49.69.01 | BP 30179 - 86962 FUTUROSCOPE CHASSENEUIL Cedex. _______________________________________________________________ Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED] _______________________________________________ courier-users mailing list [EMAIL PROTECTED] Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users
