Hi everyone,

I have a courier setup running quite well. However I have just received
some complaints about problems.

I can't pinpoint the problem because I have no visibility to the actual
imap commands being issued, but I can certainly reproduce the problems.

Basically on initial login, everything works fine. However, any
subsequent command, like to refresh, get a new message, or anything else
simply fails.

I noticed that Netscape attempts to cache its session, because it only
logs in the first time around. Then I guess it tries to just issue
commands with that initially established session. I verified this because 
syslog does log LOGIN and LOGOUT, and there are no new LOGIN's nor any
LOGOUT's after the initial login.

But I'm running courier behind a cluster server (linux ldirectord), so
I'm not sure if there is any valid persistence, even though I've
configured the linux ldirectord to allow persistent connections.

Anyway, since I don't quite know the cause of the problem, I thought I'd
ask to see if anyone has any suggestions.

Is there any way I can get better visibility into what's happening behind 
the scenes?

Thanks
Ricardo



_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to