GDB run on the core file generated at the time shows it was generated by:

submit -delay=0 dsn dns; localhost (localhost [127.0.0.1])
ftp://ftp.isi.edu/in

And the back-trace is:

#0  0xff132ec0 in strcmp () from /usr/lib/libc.so.1
#1  0x21974 in rfc2045_ac_check () at cdfilters.C:203
#2  0x2195c in rfc2045_ac_check () at cdfilters.C:203
#3  0x1a974 in SubmitFile::MessageEnd (this=0xffbeb7fc, rcptnum=1,
    iswhitelisted=1) at submit2.C:906
#4  0x16bdc in getrcpts (rwi=0xffbeb790) at submit.C:1266
#5  0x2abd0 in rw_local_defaulthost () at comaliases3.C:42
#6  0x24604 in rw_local () at cdfilters.C:203
#7  0x26b34 in rw_dsn () at cdfilters.C:203
#8  0x2ad7c in rw_rewrite_module () at comaliases3.C:42
#9  0x13f1c in getsender (module=0x4c3e0) at submit.C:497
#10 0x1826c in cppmain (argc=311224, argv=0xffbeff80) at submit.C:1788
#11 0x13238 in main (argc=5, argv=0xffbefedc) at cppmain.C:21

________________________
Saxon Jones

Technical Infrastructure Admin,
Interbaun Communications
Suite 200,
18404 Stony Plain Road
Edmonton, AB
T5S 2M8

mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.interbaun.com/
(780) 447-8282, ext. 369


-----Original Message-----
From: Saxon Jones 
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2002 8:40 PM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: [courier-users] Corrupted message in queue

When I went to stop courier I got the message "Alarm Clock".  I moved all of
the messages from msgq/ and msgs/ and restarted Courier and all was fine.
Is there any way I can check these messages to determine which was causing
problems with Courier?  I want to add them all back into the queue but I
can't manually check 600 different messages very efficiently. 

________________________
Saxon Jones

Infrastructure Admin
Interbaun Communications, Inc.
Suite 200, 18404 Stony Plain Road
Edmonton, AB
T5S 2M8

Tel: +1 (780) 447-8276
Fax: +1 (780) 442-4242
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Web: http://www.interbaun.com/



_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

_______________________________________________________________

Have big pipes? SourceForge.net is looking for download mirrors. We supply
the hardware. You get the recognition. Email Us: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to