Hello!

I can't receive any mails. After tracking this problem
for a whlie I tried to telnet to the server on the smtp port.
I got as far as entering the "MAIL FROM" line, then I had to wait fo 15
about minutes, and then got "417 DNS lookup failure: mail.com.  Try again
later.". Now, my server is behind a NAT router, so I suspect the problem is
there... So is it possible to disable this DNS check or make some other
configuration adjustments? I already have
TCPDOPTS="-stderrlogger=/usr/courier/sbin/logger -nodnslookup
 -noidentlookup"
in my esmtpd...

Please help!

Here is the log:
220 <my server name> ESMTP
ehlo x.x.x
250-<my server name> Ok.
250-XVERP=Courier
250-XEXDATA
250-XSECURITY=NONE,STARTTLS
250-PIPELINING
250-8BITMIME
250-SIZE
250 DSN
MAIL FROM:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
417 DNS lookup failure: mail.com.  Try again later.

/R