So sprach Sam Varshavchik am 2002-06-23 um 18:18:41 -0400 :
> $ rpm -q --whatprovides perl
> perl-5.6.1-34.99.6
> perl-5.6.1-34.99.6

[askwar@klama SPECS]$ rpm -q --whatprovides perl
perl-5.601-14mdk

However, I'm not able to reproduce the bug anymore.  But I nonetheless
still think that it would be a good idea to specify /usr/bin/perl, so
that exactly this perl is used.  And ./webmail/cleancache.pl is also
using the full path to perl: /usr/bin/perl5.

EIther of the two should be fixed - remove the /usr/bin/perl5 from
cleancache, or add /usr/bin/perl5 to the webadmin scripts, I'd think.

Alexander Skwar
--
How to quote:   http://learn.to/quote (german) http://quote.6x.to (english)
Homepage:       http://www.iso-top.de      |    Jabber: [EMAIL PROTECTED]