>Philon Terving writes: 
>I implemented for my company feauture to limit users to use only specified 
>from me services ( imap, pop3, webmail ). 
 

>hello there! 

>I'm searching for a such solution for some time now 

>do you have a working patch for this? How is the setup going on? Can I >have 
>a special field in my mysql, which tells which services are aviable? 

>I would realy appreciate if you could give me some informations about this 
>as I'm not any C or such developer. I know you mentioned your company, so 
>I'm probably out of luck. 

>regards, 

>philon 

I forgot to say that there have 1 more service 'apop', but I don't know when 
this service 'apop' ask for authetication. Just for safe is good idea to add 
field 'apop' with '1' for all users that You have. 

 --
Svetozar Mihailov 



-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by: Jabber Inc.
Don't miss the IM event of the season | Special offer for OSDN members! 
JabConf 2002, Aug. 20-22, Keystone, CO http://www.jabberconf.com/osdn
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to