I've been using Courier-IMAP for a while (about a year). I've recently built
a new 1.4.5 RPM to install on a bunch of new servers. This worked perfectly, 
as expected. I had it apply a patch I wrote to add DRAC pop-before-smtp 
support, as well as a patch I hacked together to change the quota behavior.
That patch is no obsolete thanks to 1.5.0's --with-trashquota compile time
option. 

But when I try to run 1.5.0 from my development server, it does not connect
to the LDAP server. authldap is the only method listed in authdaemonrc, and
it is configured exactly like it was in 1.4.5 

Has anyone else had problems with LDAP in 1.5.0? I'm open to suggestions, any
suggestions.

Thanks.

-- 
Joshua Warchol
UNIX Systems Administrator
DSL.net


-------------------------------------------------------
This sf.net email is sponsored by: Jabber Inc.
Don't miss the IM event of the season | Special offer for OSDN members! 
JabConf 2002, Aug. 20-22, Keystone, CO http://www.jabberconf.com/osdn
_______________________________________________
courier-users mailing list
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Unsubscribe: https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/courier-users

Reply via email to