I'm having trouble installing the courier-imap with mysql support from the FreeBSD 
ports collection. I have tried this on a number of machines, running 4.5-RELEASE, 
4.5-STABLE and 4.6-RELEASE - but without any luck. I ran make with the WITHOUT_OPENSSL 
and WITH_MYSQL options and the configuration process realized that I needed the 
mysqlclient.10 library and compiled that. 

The Courier-IMAP INSTALL file states: "Running make compiles the authinfo program in 
the authlib subdirectory. This program tells you what authentication modules were 
compiled." But once I ran the authinfo program I got nothing referring to mysql:

# work/courier-imap-1.4.3/authlib/authinfo 
AUTHENTICATION_MODULES="authdaemon"
AUTHDAEMONMODULELIST="authcustom authuserdb authpam"
SASL_AUTHENTICATION_MODULES="CRAM-SHA1 CRAM-MD5 PLAIN LOGIN"

Are there any FreeBSD users here that have had a similar problem, or perhaps someones 
that have installed courier-imap with mysql support fine from the ports collection?

Attatched is the output from make.

Thanks for your time,
Bjorn Swift

Attachment: courier-imap.20020621.att.txt.gz
Description: courier-imap.20020621.att.txt.gz

Reply via email to