Title: HELP: Install and Config on RH 7.2

I am trying to get a way from M$ Exchange for our company e-mail.  I am considering using the Courier Mail Server to provide IMAP and Web Mail services but I am having a little trouble getting started.  I am sure it is simple for someone who has already done it and I can probably figure it out with just a little jump start.

Is there anyone our there who would be willing to spend a few minutes helping me get it installed and configured?  I want to use a MySQL database for user authentication and virtual mail boxes.

If you could even just point me to some docs.  So far the docs I have found are basically reference type docs but what I need are how-to docs...

I would even be willing (actually happy) to create a how-to once I get it figured out...

If interested, you can reply to this list, or to my personal e-mail (preferred), or phone.  I am located in New Orleans, LA, and if you would like to talk on the phone but don't to pay long distance, just e-mail me your phone number and the best times to call and I will call you.

Thanks in advance,
Fred Hebert
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Phone: 504-366-2992

Reply via email to